Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Journey Continues....

It's second grading again and still the journey of TLE ICT subject continues. Many more will be discovered and learned.I have gained many learnings from our second grading in TLE ICT. We learned how to work on notepad. We also learned how to post and make blogs. We tried to make comments on others' blogs. We made exercises on notepad on how to make words in bold, italicized, in different font size, font style and font color. We also made colored backgrounds and backgrounds with pictures. We tried to make calendar in notepad. We also gained many other learnings in our TLE subject.
As we proceed to our other activities, I encountered some problems. There are times that I can't understand the instructions so I kept repeating. And the other nstructions are not also clear. I did not have any problems aside from these.
To overcome these problems, I'll try to read the instructions well next time and ask the help of our teacher if there is something I can't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment