Thursday, January 28, 2010

Interesting Topic....

Almost eight months had passed. And there are a lot of new learnings gained again this third grading period. But what are those lessons encountered this grading period? One of the most interesting lessons is the web designing using the Microsoft Frontpage. I really learned a lot about web designing through the help of Frontpage.

With the use of this application, we can make designs on the web rather than using notepad and others. Besides of the new discoveries about the web, I also find difficulties in doing the web design in our workstation. I knew that to be able to make an extraordinary web design, you should have enough knowledge about the Microsoft Frontpage application, on how to work on it and how to use it.

To overcome these difficulties or problems, I asked the help of my other classmates who are knowledgeable about Frontpage. I also asked the assistance of out TLE teacher. Thanks for their time and I’ve solved my dilemmas.

Moving on, I’ll try to be confident to ask questions on what I don’t know and feel free to be taught on how to use and manipulate things.

No comments:

Post a Comment