Monday, January 4, 2010

Kites are like Dreams

Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, or a new country.

This is what I’ve perceived in my mind as I watch the kite flying contest in our school. I was amazed with those beautiful and amazing designs of those kites. Those kite flyers are great and really artistic. As I observe that kite flying, I remember my dreams. Very big dreams that I know I can’t ever reach.

There are also some who failed to let their kites fly a greater height. They failed to reach their aim to have their kite fly a great height. It is because they are afraid to go with the wind that is why their kites fell. I can relate this kite flying in my dreams. Your dreams will be put into trash when you are afraid to face and overcome it.

1 comment: